Jason N. Wilcox, Founder & Managing Director
Investment Banking Experience
Over his 20 year career as an investment banker, Mr. Wilcox has assisted owners of middle market private firms and executives and boards of public companies in marketing, structuring and executing a number of complex transactions.
His transaction experience includes company sales, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalizations, fairness opinions, valuations, expert testimony, private placements of debt and equity and public offerings. Mr. Wilcox has concentrated his transaction experience in the Energy and Industrial sectors.
Prior to forming Wilcox Swartzwelder & Co., his career includes experience with major Wall Street and middle market investment banks: Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc., Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and Growth Capital Partners, L.P. Mr. Wilcox is also an investor in several private energy and industrial companies.
Mr. Wilcox is a licensed General Securities Principal, Registered Representative and an Investment Banking Representative.
- Masters of Business Administration, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Texas A&M University.
- Certificate in Econometrics, The London School of Economics and Political Science
Mr. Wilcox, his wife of 23 years and their 16 year old twin daughters reside in Coppell, Texas.
Professional Papers and Presentations
- Executive Booklet: “Exit: Selling Your Business For Maximum Price”
- Monthly E-newsletter “WS360: M&A Trends for the Energy & Industrial Sector”
- Whitepapers: See Whitepaper Blog Posts.