Expert Testimony & Litigation Support Services
Wilcox Swartzwelder & Co. provides its expertise as a leading middle market investment bank in the energy and industrial sector to parties needing litigation support and expert testimony. Our work is often relied upon by legal counsel and the courts.
No matter how strong the legal case, optimal decisions are only possible with credible supporting evidence and relevant expertise. Given our deep industry knowledge, rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis, transactional experience, including bankruptcy and restructuring, highly credentialed backgrounds and the ability to distill and communicate complex analysis and industry jargon into relevant and understandable terms, we provide clients important expertise and credibility in their legal matters.
Specific areas of competence include:
- Assessment and evaluation of economic damages
- Expert witness and testimony; report preparation
- Shareholder disputes
- Industry and market analysis
- Financial and statistical modeling
- Breach of contract and post-transaction dispute
- Discovery, fact-finding and document review
- Securities and capital markets
- Bankruptcy and solvency
- Critique of opposing arguments / experts
- Assistance with depositions and cross-examination of opposing witnesses
- Settlement negotiation support
To get more information on our expert testimony or litigation support services, contact us today.