M&A Advisor Specializing in the Distribution Sector
Wilcox Swartzwelder & Co. specializes in providing high quality merger and acquisition advisory services to the broader distribution sector, including industrials, energy, building products, infrastructure, electronics and other specialty distributors.
Why Does Sector Focus Provide an Advantage to Distribution Clients?
Distribution is a unique sector encompassing many companies supplying products and services to a myriad of unique markets, niches and customers. To provide superior merger and acquisition advisory services to distribution clients, we believe, requires focus and specialization.
- We understand the distribution industry and the distribution business model, from a single store in one market to multi-branch networks spanning multiple markets and geographies: therefore, we get “up to speed” quickly and can spend productive time focused on the nuances of our clients’ business;
- We have an extensive network of relationships and know the industry players (both strategic and financial), what they are looking to acquire and what they are willing to pay, and we use this knowledge to our clients’ advantage;
- Based on our rigorous financial analysis and due diligence, we understand how to value energy companies and the characteristics that make them valuable to buyers; therefore we favorably position our clients to prospective buyers;
- We achieve the maximum value and best terms for clients by selling aggressively and creating a competitive bidding environment among multiple interested parties, which puts the negotiating leverage in our favor;
- We customize an execution strategy and systematically lead our distribution clients through the complex M&A process from start to finish, planning in advance for the ups and downs, negotiating deal points and working toward the successful completion of the transaction;
- We offer thoughtful, deliberate and client-specific advice, balancing our clients’ needs and desires with our substantial transactional experience, market realities and ongoing research of the sector.
Your Distribution Merger & Acquisition Advocate
From start to finish, Wilcox Swartzwelder & Co. will take you through the merger and acquisition process every step of the way. Transactions are difficult. Having an experienced distribution focused merger and acquisition advisor on your side can dramatically improve the odds of success.
Take the Next Step
Call Wilcox Swartzwelder & Co. today at (972) 831-1300 to receive an informative, no-pressure consultation. You can also fill out our convenient online contact form and we will get back to you right away to discuss your situation.